We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join the Westcap Team in the capacity of Communications Coordinator.
In this diverse role you will work with third party service providers in coordinating the overall material design, production and delivery of written and electronic communication pieces including annual reports, brochures, advertising templates, and social media campaigns for all funds under management. Project management skills and the ability to work within prescribed timelines and budgets as well as ability to coordinate multiple initiatives are a priority. The successful candidate will have extensive experience and demonstrated success managing online campaigns including websites, Google Ad Words and Facebook, and will possess strong graphic design abilities.
- Minimum two to three year’s previous experience directly related to working on design of creative concepts, production and delivery of printed and electronic communication pieces
- Post-secondary training in design, project management, website management, and/or marketing is an asset
- Ability to plan, organize and manage communication initiatives from concept through to implementation
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with third party service providers and stakeholders
- Superior written and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks while working in a fast paced professional environment
- Extensive experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is mandatory
- Experience in preparation and adherence to a budget
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills are critical
The successful candidate will possess a positive, professional attitude with a strong aptitude to learn and gain knowledge in order to be successful.
The company offers a competitive starting wage, extensive benefit package including an RRSP plan, and also supports continuing education initiatives.
This opportunity is available immediately and interested applicants are encouraged to submit their application via email before the closing date of May 31, 2017. Given applications will be reviewed upon submission and interviews conducted prior to the closing date, there is a possibility the position will be filled before May 31 so interested candidates should apply as soon as possible. You may also drop your application off in person during regular office hours (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Monday to Friday) at the following address:
Westcap Mgt. Ltd.
Suite 830, 410 – 22nd St. E.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 5T6
Attention: Human Resources