In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Westcap office has taken appropriate public health measures as outlined by the Provincial Government. We are pleased to invite you into our office; however, we require your cooperation to ensure the health and safety of our team and all guests.
You may visit our office only if you answer ‘no’ to the questions below:
- Are you feeling ill or experiencing any symptoms? We understand common colds, allergies and flus still occur, but please ensure you are symptom-free of any illness prior to visiting.
- Have you returned to Saskatchewan from any country outside Canada within the past 14 days?
- Have you tested positive or been in contact with someone who has tested positive for novel coronavirus, or been asked to self-isolate by the Saskatchewan Health Authority, the Communicable Disease Control or any other governmental health agency within the past 14 days?
Please note upon your arrival you will be required to:
- Immediately proceed to the sanitizer station located near the entrance and thoroughly sanitize your hands
- Alert Reception of your arrival
- Wait to be escorted to a meeting room
We are pleased to offer beverages to our guests in an eco-friendly cup, and would ask that guests dispose of their own cup after use in the appropriate recycle bin located in the meeting room. We kindly ask that you only bring items necessary for your meeting with you.
Thank you for your cooperation and doing your part to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our team and our guests.